LIV vs WOL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Liverpool and Wolves.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 9.00 – 9.15 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Milner, Lallana/Keita; Mané/Shaqiri, Origi/Firmino, Salah.
Wolves: Patricio; Saiss, Coady, Bennett; Jonny, Neves/Moutinho, Dendoncker, Vinagre; Traore/Neto, Cutrone, Jota/Jimenez.
Team News & Match Tips:
- Fabinho, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lovren and Matip are out injured for Liverpool.
- Boly and Gibbs-White are out injured for Wolves.
- There will be some heavy team rotation for both sides.
- My Verdict: Liverpool are an unstoppable winning machine. Wolves, however, are decent defensively and they love playing against the bigger sides. Wolves played more than 24 hours after Liverpool played their match on Boxing Day and they expended a lot of energy against Manchester City. Wolves are likely to rest several of their regular starters against Liverpool tonight. A Liverpool win is the prediction for this match.
- My Prediction: Liverpool 3-1 Wolves
Liverpool: Salah, Mane, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Van Dijk
Wolves: Jimenez, Traore, Neves, Doherty, Jota
- Mane (if he starts)
- Van Dijk
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League):
- After Lineups.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11