LIV vs TOT – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League Final between Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (updated):
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson; Salah, Firmino, Mane.
Tottenham Hotspur: Lloris; Trippier, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Rose; Sissoko, Winks; Eriksen, Alli, Son; Kane.
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) June 1, 2019
- Roberto Firmino is a small doubt for this match with a groin injury. Klopp said that Roberto Firmino is fit but did not confirm whether the Brazilian would start.
- Harry Kane suffered an ankle ligament injury a few months ago and has not played a single minute of football since. He is in the Spurs squad but a late decision will be made on his involvement in the match.
- Nabi Keita is ruled out of this match.
- Victor Wanyama is also a doubt for this match.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) June 1, 2019
- Most bookmakers have Liverpool at odds of 1-2 to lift the trophy, with Spurs at about 13-8.
- Liverpool are playing in their ninth European Cup/Champions League final – more than any other English side. They’ve won the trophy five times, but have lost their past two finals (2007 and 2018).
- Sadio Mane could become the first player to score in back-to-back European Cup finals since Franz Roth with Bayern Munich in 1975 and 1976.
- No team have conceded more goals in this season’s Champions League than Tottenham (17). Seven of these goals have come in the opening 15 minutes of games.
- Tottenham are playing in their first ever European Cup/Champions League final.
- My Prediction: Liverpool 3-1 Tottenham Hotspur.
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small Risk)(updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium Risk)(updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 (Medium Risk)(updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11