LIV vs CRY – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Liverpool and Crystal Palace.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.30 – 12.45 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane.
Crystal Palace: Guaita; Ward, Dann, Cahill, Van Aanholt; Kouyate/McCarthy, McArthur, Milivojevic; Townsend, Ayew, Zaha.
Team News & Match Tips – LIV vs CRY:
- Clyne, Shaqiri, Milner and Matip are all out injured for Liverpool.
- Kelly, Tomkins and Schlupp are out injured for Crystal Palace.
- My Verdict: Liverpool played out a dour 0-0 draw with Everton in the Merseyside Derby on Sunday night. They know that a win against Palace tonight would send them within inches of lifting the Premier League trophy.
- Crystal Palace are very solid defensively. Only Liverpool, Leicester City, Manchester United and Sheffield United have conceded lesser goals than Crystal Palace this season. Furthermore, Crystal Palace have a great record away from home.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Liverpool know what is at stake in this match and they will be fired up for this occasion. However, given Palace’s amazing away form and the fact that Anfield will be empty will make this match a little tricky for the Reds. Palace have always been a bogey side for Liverpool.
- Interesting Stat 1: Liverpool have won their last 22 home league matches
- Interesting Stat 2: Liverpool have won only 1 of their last 5 matches in all competitions
- Interesting Stat 3: Liverpool have won by a one-goal margin in 4 of their last 5 league matches against Crystal Palace.
- My Prediction: Liverpool 2-0 Crystal Palace
Liverpool: Salah, Mane, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Van Dijk
Crystal Palace: Wilfried Zaha, Jordan Ayew, Milivojevic, Van Aanholt
- Van Dijk
- Joe Gomez/Robertson
- Van Aanholt
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11