LIV vs BAR – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Barcelona and Liverpool.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (updated):
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Milner, Fabinho; Shaqiri, Origi, Mane.
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Rakitic, Busquets, Vidal; Messi, Suarez, Coutinho.
🔵🔴 Força Barça!
— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) May 7, 2019
- Mo Salah and Roberto Firmino are out injured for Liverpool.
- Van Dijk, Lallana and Oxlade-Chamberlain are small doubts for this match.
- Rafinha and Dembele are ruled out for Barcelona.
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) May 7, 2019
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
- Liverpool are looking to become only the third team in the history of the European Cup/Champions League to come from three goals down after the first leg of a semi-final and progress to the final.
- On only three previous occasions has a team been eliminated from a Champions League knockout tie having won the first leg by three or more goals, with the last occasion being Barcelona against Roma in last season’s quarter-final (4-1 first leg, 0-3 second leg).
- Barcelona have won both of their previous Champions League visits to Anfield against Liverpool, winning 3-1 in November 2001 and 1-0 in March 2007. Barcelona are the only away side to win more than once at Anfield in the Champions League.
- Barcelona have won just five of their last 18 away Champions League knockout ties (W5 D4 L9), but four of those five victories have come in England.
- Barcelona’s Lionel Messi has scored 26 goals in just 33 Champions League matches against English opposition. Lionel Messi has scored 48 goals in 46 matches in all competitions this season.
- Barcelona won the 1st leg by a 3-0 scoreline against Liverpool.
- With Salah and Firmino out injured and Van Dijk an injury doubt, Barcelona will be clear favourites to progress to the final.
- One Barcelona goal will mean that Liverpool will need to score 5 goals to process. Without Salah and Firmino, that will be difficult.
- Alexander-Arnold and Robertson will be the key threats for Liverpool tonight. They have contributed a combined total of 22 assists this season.
- Eventually, Messi and Suarez will likely be the difference once again between the two sides.
- My Prediction: Liverpool 1-2 Barcelona
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Safe) (updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Small Risk) (Updated):
- Use this Link to Download the Playerzpot App and join contests for tonight’s match.
- Add code – FSCOUT11 – on sign-up to get Referral Bonus Cash.
- Note: You will need to VERIFY your Phone Number and E-Mail Address to get your referral bonus.
Best Playerzpot Combination:
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11