LIV vs ATL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Liverpool and Atletico Madrid.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.30 – 12.45 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Liverpool: Adrián; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Henderson; Salah, Firmino, Mané.
Atlético Madrid: Oblak; Trippier, Savic, Felipe, Lodi; Correa, Thomas, Saúl, Koke; João Félix, Morata.
Team News & Match Tips – LIV vs ATL:
- Alisson Becker is ruled out for Liverpool tonight.
- No major injury concerns for Atletico Madrid although Jose Gimenez is a small doubt with an ankle problem.
- My Verdict: Tonight, it is all about Anfield. This stadium has produced some astonishing comebacks for Liverpool in Europe over the past few decades. Liverpool are more than capable of overturning this deficit.
- Liverpool lost 1-0 against Atletico in the first leg. Atletico defended very well and Liverpool could not score that crucial away goal. Liverpool have lost 3 of their last 5 matches in all competitions. They have failed to keep a clean sheet in 5 straight matches. Their ability to not concede a goal tonight will be very important. The absence of Alisson Becker will certainly make that more challenging.
- Atletico Madrid are excellent defensively and they will give Liverpool a very tough test tonight. Their ability to preserve leads has been slightly diminished over the last few years. They famously gave up a 2-0 deficit and lost 3-0 to Juventus away from home last season. They have the ability to implode.
- I am backing Liverpool to win this match. I am not very confident about a Liverpool clean sheet. However, Liverpool have the ability to score 3 or 4 goals at Anfield and overpower Atletico.
- Key Stat: Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 56 matches at Anfield.
- My Prediction: Liverpool 3-1 Atletico Madrid
Liverpool: Salah, Mane, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Van Dijk
Atletico Madrid: Morata, Correa, Koke, Thomas, Saul, Lodi, Felix
- Van Dijk/Robertson/Firmino
- Morata/Joao Felix
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League)(updated):
- You may captain Mane and vice-captain Salah. Equally good options.
- You may pick Firmino in place of Alexander-Arnold.
- You may pick Correa or Diego Costa in place of Joao Felix.
- You may pick Koke in place of Saul. Equally good picks.
- You may pick Van Dijk in place of Robertson. Equally good picks.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Small or Medium League)(updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 (Medium or Grand League)(updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 4 (Grand League)(updated):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11