LIV vs ARS – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Liverpool and Arsenal.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Fabinho, Van Dijk, Robertson; Thiago, Keita, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane.
Arsenal: Leno; Holding, Gabriel, Tierney; Bellerin, Ceballos/Elneny, Xhaka, Maitland-Niles/Saka; Willian/Pepe, Lacazette/Nketiah, Aubameyang.
Team News & Match Tips – LIV vs ARS:
- Jordan Henderson, Joel Matip and Oxlade-Chamberlain are out injured for this match. Alisson and Thiago are small doubts for this match.
- Sokratis, Cedric Soares, Mustafi, Martinelli, Chambers, Pablo Mari and Emile Smith Rowe are unavailable for Arsenal. Tierney is expected to be fit.
- My Verdict: Liverpool head into this match on the back of a Premier League title success last season.
- Arsenal have improved their overall attacking and defensive play since the arrival of Mikel Arteta as the manager of the club.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Towards the tail end of last season, Arsenal defeated Liverpool 2-1 at the Emirates Stadium. Before that, however, Liverpool’s record against Arsenal was phenomenal. Although Arteta has done well against Liverpool since his arrival, I will still back Liverpool to win this one given their overall squad strength. Can Arsenal snatch some points from this one? Do not rule it out.
- Interesting Fact 1: Arsenal were winless in nine Premier League meetings with Liverpool since their 2-1 win towards the end of last season.
- Interesting Fact 2: Jurgen Klopp has lost just 1 of his last 9 Premier League games against Arsenal (W5, D3), with Liverpool scoring 27 goals in those games.
- Interesting Fact 3: Liverpool’s Sadio Mané has only scored more goals against Crystal Palace (9) in all competitions than against the Gunners (6).
- Interesting Fact 4: The last 11 Premier League matches between Arsenal and Liverpool have produced 54 goals.
- Interesting Fact 5: Arsenal are winless in 27 Premier League away fixtures versus other established top-six teams since a 2-0 triumph at Manchester City in January 2015.
- Interesting Fact 6: Roberto Firmino has scored eight league goals in his last 11 meetings with Arsenal. [Stats Source: BBC & Whoscored.com]
- My Prediction: Arsenal 1-2 Liverpool
Arsenal have conceded 30 goals in their last eight visits to Anfield.
— Orbinho (@Orbinho) September 28, 2020
Arsenal: Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe, Willian, Nketiah, Bellerin, Tierney
Liverpool: Salah, Mane, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Van Dijk, Thiago
- Van Dijk/Robertson
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11