LIL vs MIL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Europa League match between Lille and AC Milan.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 11.00 – 11.25 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Lille: Maignan; Pied, Fonte, Botman, Bradaric; Araujo, Xeka, Andrè, Bamba, Yazici, David.
AC Milan: Donnarumma; Dalot, Kjaer, Gabbia, Theo Hernandez, Bennacer, Tonali; Castillejo, Calhanoglu, Hauge; Rebic.
Team News & Match Tips – LIL vs MIL:
- Ibrahimovic, Saelemakers and Rafael Leao are unavailable for AC Milan.
- Renato Sanches and Celik are out injured for Lille.
- My Verdict: AC Milan defeated Napoli 3-1 at the San Paolo for the first time in a decade last week. That win will surely give Milan a lot of confidence heading into tonight’s match.
- Lille have sold their top scorer Victor Osimhen to Napoli in the transfer window and also sold their best defender Gabriel to Arsenal. They have, however, started the season really well and thumped Milan 3-0 at the San Siro earlier this month with Yazici scoring a hattrick.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- This will be a tricky match to call. Milan will go for the win after getting thrashed at home by Lille last time out. They also need to stretch their lead over Sparta Prague who are currently in 3rd place. Lille are in excellent form and cannot be underestimated. I can see goals but I cannot see a clear winner.
- Interesting Fact 1: AC Milan have not lost in 2020 when Ibrahimovic is not playing.
- Interesting Fact 2: Lille beat Milan 3-0 in the reverse fixture at San Siro earlier this month. It was the Italian outfit’s worst-ever home defeat in European competitions.
- Interesting Fact 3: Lille are without a win in their 14 home matches (D7 L7) in any European competition (qualifiers excluded). Their last win in such a fixture came against Gent in Europa League in 2010.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- My Prediction: Lille 2-2 AC Milan
Lille: Yilmaz, Ikone, Bamba, David, Renato Sanches, Celik, Fonte
AC Milan: Rebic, Calhanoglu, Zlatan, Kessie, Conti, Romagnoli
- Theo Hernandez
- Jonathan David
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11