LEV vs BAY – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the DFB Pokal Final between Bayer Leverkusen and Bayern Munich.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 11.15 – 11.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Bayer 04 Leverkusen: Hradecky – Sinkgraven, S. Bender, Dragovic, L. Bender – Aranguiz, Demirbay – Diaby, Havertz, Wirtz – Volland.
Bayern Munich: Neuer – Davies, Alaba, Boateng, Pavard – Goretzka, Kimmich, Müller – Gnabry, Lewandowski, Coman.
Team News & Match Tips – LEV vs BAY:
- Corentin Tolisso, Niklas Süle and Philippe Coutinho are out injured for Bayern Munich.
- Paulinho is out injured for Bayer Leverkusen. Bellarabi is a small doubt.
- My Verdict: Bayern Munich won the German Bundesliga by going unbeaten in 2020. They defeated Bayer Leverkusen by a 4-2 scoreline when the two teams met each other after the pandemic break.
- Bayer Leverkusen stumbled towards the end of their Bundesliga campaign and ultimately finished 5th in the league table. By missing out on a place in the UEFA Champions League next season, their morale won’t be that high. They won just 2 of their last 5 Bundesliga games.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Given their current form, Bayern should be regarded as heavy favourites irrespective of the opposition they are up against. Leverkusen are an excellent side who have the potential to ruin Bayern’s clean sheet on the night. I am backing Bayern to win their 20th DFB Pokal trophy tonight.
- Interesting Fact 1: Bayer Leverkusen have won 2 of their last 3 matches against Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga (2-1 and 3-1).
- Interesting Fact 2: Five of the last six Bayern victories against Leverkusen have been by at least a two-goal margin.
- Interesting Fact 3: Bayern are unbeaten in their last 24 competitive matches in all competitions.
- My Prediction: Bayer Leverkusen 1-3 Bayern Munich
Bayer Leverkusen: Havertz (P), Volland, Diaby, Bellarabi, Alario, Bailey, Bender
Bayern Munich: Lewandowski (P), Gnabry, Muller, Davies, Kimmich, Coman
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11