LEP vs MUN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between RB Leipzig and Manchester United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
RB Leipzig: Gulácsi; Orban, Konaté, Halstenberg; Mukiele, Haidara/Kampl, Sabitzer, Angeliño; Olmo, Forsberg; Poulsen/Nkunku.
Manchester United: De Gea; Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw/Tuanzebe; Wan-Bissaka, McTominay, Matic/Pogba, Telles; Fernandes; Greenwood, Rashford.
Team News & Match Tips – LEP vs MUN:
- Dayot Upmanecano is suspended for RB Leipzig tonight. Konrad Laimer, Lukas Klostermann, Benjamin Henrichs and Hee-Chan Hwang are also unavailable for RB Leipzig tonight.
- Fred is suspended for Manchester United tonight. Anthony Martial and Edinson Cavani are both out injured.
- My Verdict: This is a must-win match for the Germans but not so much for United. Leipzig need to win if they want to qualify for the knockout stage of the competition. United will go through if they draw or win tonight. Both these teams will go through if PSG lose tonight against Istanbul Basksehir.
- This is a tough match to predict. The result of the other group game may have a significant impact on this game. Leipzig will need to attack United from the word go whereas United can sit back operate on the counter-attack. The first goal of this match is very, very important and it will determine the flow of the game.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- I feel Leipzig’s urgency will suit United and I am going for a 2-1 Manchester United win in Germany tonight. However, if Leipzig score first, they can win this one comfortably.
- Interesting Fact 1: Manchester United have won all their away matches in the Premier League this season.
- Interesting Fact 2: Left-back Angelino is Leipzig’s most potent attacking force this season with six goals and three assists in all competitions, four of which have come in the Champions League (two goals, two assists).
- Interesting Fact 3: Marcus Rashford – alongside Erling Haaland and Alvaro Morata – is the top scorer in this season’s Champions League with six.
- Interesting Fact 4: RB Leipzig have an impressive home record of seven wins from seven games this season.
- My Prediction: RB Leipzig 1-2 Manchester United
RB Leipzig: Anghelino, Sabitzer, Nkunku, Olmo, Poulsen, Kampl, Halstenberg
Manchester United: Bruno Fernandes (P), Rashford, Greenwood, Telles, Wan-Bissaka
- Bruno Fernandes
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11