LEP vs HER – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Bundesliga match between RB Leipzig and Hertha Berlin.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 9.30 – 10.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
RB Leipzig: Gulacsi – Klostermann, Mukiele, Upamecano, Halstenberg – Kampl, Sabitzer, Olmo, Nkunku – Schick, Werner.
Hertha Berlin: Jarstein – Pekarik, Boyata, Torunarigha, Plattenhardt – Skjelbred, Grujic, Darida – Lukebakio, Cunha – Ibisevic.
Team News & Match Tips – LEP vs HER:
- Youssef Poulsen is a major injury doubt for Leipzig tonight. Konrad Laimer is also a doubt.
- Niklas Stark, Karim Rekik and Santiago Ascacibar are out injured for Hertha Berlin. Salomon Kalou is suspended.
- My Verdict: RB Leipzig are one of the top teams in the Bundesliga. They are currently 3rd in the league table.
- RB Leipzig have lost at the Red Bull Arena just twice this season.
- They are very strong at home. RB Leipzig have the joint best defence in the Bundesliga alongside Bayern Munich.
- RB Leipzig also have some phenomenal attacking players in their squad like Timo Werner, Nkunku and Marcel Sabitzer in their squad who have the ability to destroy any defence. Last Saturday, they demolished Mainz 5-0 away from home.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Hertha Berlin are currently placed 11th in the Bundesliga table. Hertha Berlin spent a lot of money in the winter transfer window as they have signed four new players including AC Milan striker Kristoff Piatek.
- Under new manager Bruno Labbadia, Hertha Berlin have rediscovered their form and confidence. They defeated Hoffenheim 3-0 away from home last week before dismantling derby rivals Union Berlin 4-0 at home on Friday.
- This is another match where the result is not as straight forward as we may think it is. Leipzig will definitely not underestimate a rejuvenated Hertha Berlin side. Hertha’s current form is difficult to ignore. Two confident teams will clash tonight at the Red Bull Arena. I can see both sides scoring but RB Leipzig narrowly prevailing.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- Interesting Fact 1: Former RB Leipzig attacker Matheus Cunha has scored 4 goals in his last 4 matches for Hertha Berlin. Watch out for him against his former club.
- Interesting Fact 2: Hertha Berlin have scored a lot of goals from headers. RB Leipzig do not have much aerial presence in their team. This might be an area of weakness for them tonight.
- My Prediction: RB Leipzig 2-1 Hertha Berlin
RB Leipzig: Timo Werner (P), Sabitzer, Schick, Nkunku, Kampl, Halstenberg
Hertha Berlin: Lukebakio, Ibisevic, Boyata, Cunha, Darida, Plattenhardt
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11