LAL vs MEM – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Line-ups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the NBA match between the LA LAKERS and the MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Date & Venue:
Match Timing: October 30, 2019, @ 08:00 AM IST
Venue – Staples Centre
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Los Angeles Lakers:
Lakers are ranked 6th in the Western Conference and have bounced back well after losing on the opening day. Since then, they have won their last two
Won: 2 (Utah, Hornets)
Loss: 1 (Clippers)
Grizzlies are ranked 11th in the Western Conference and did not have a good start to their campaign by losing both the opening matches. They did show some good play in their third match against Brooklyn to win the game 134-133.
Won: 1 (Brooklyn)
Loss: 2 (Heat, Bulls)
Out of their last 10 meetings, each have won 5 times.
Memphis won both their games against the Lakers.
26 Feb 19: Memphis 110-105 Lakers
24 Dec 18: Memphis107-99Lakers
- Anthony Davis (25 PPG), LeBron James (23.3 PPG) and Green (14 PPG) are their main players. They will definitely play an important role in this match.
- McGee who plays as a forward is not in great form so far and did not score much. This is because most of the play revolves around James and Davis who are their firepower.
- Kyle Kuzma (ankle injury), DeMarcus Cousins (shoulder injury) and Talen Horton-Tucker (ankle) are out of the game. Whereas Rondo will undergo a late medical. He will be a GTD for the line-up.
- Morant (18 PPG), J.Jackson (17.3 PPG), and S.Hill (13 PPG) are their key players.
- Morant is a GTD for them. Please check the confirmed line-ups in the morning. He will be impactful if he plays.
- Jaren Jackson and Andre Iguodala are out of this game due to personal reasons.
- Jones who plays as a backup for Morant can be a surprise pick for this game and can give good points. For their forward, Valaciunas will be a regular presence on the court and is expected to clock 28+ minutes in the game.
Lakers: Avery Bradley, Danny Green, Anthony Davis, LeBron James, J McGee
Grizzlies: Crowder, Jaren Jackson Jr, Jonas Valanciunas, Dillon Brooks, J Morant
Captain Choice: Davis, James
Match Prediction: A win for the LA Lakers
Match Tip: Lakers will be a tough nut to crack at home and looking at their recent performance, they are considered as favourites to win this.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11