South Korea vs Colombia – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the International Friendly match between South Korea and Colombia.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 3.30-3.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (updated):
South Korea: Jo Hyun-Woo; Hong Chul, Kim Min-Jae, Kim Young-Gwon, Kim Moon-hwan; Jung Woo-Young; Lee Jae-Sung, Hwang in-Boom, Lee Chung-Yong; Hwang Ui-Jo, Son Heung-Min.
Colombia: Arboleda; Orejuela, Mina, Sánchez, Borja; Uribe, Cuellar; Diaz, Villa; Morelos, Zapata.
- Kim Seung-Gyu and Jung Seung-Hyun are expected to miss the Colombia game through injury.
- Kim Min-Jae and Kim Jin-soo are small doubts for Korea.
- Spurs star Son Heung-Min will be the biggest goal threat for Korea.
- Kwon Chang-hoon and Lee Chung-Yong are good attacking options in the Korean midfield.
- Se-jong and Jung Woo-young are defensive midfielders.
- Kwon Kyungwon and Kim Young-Kwon are attacking full-backs for Korea.
- Yerry Mina is a monster in the air and is a big threat.
- Luis Muriel has been in great form recently for Fiorentina.
- James and Villa are also good attacking picks from Colombia.
- My Prediction: 1-1.
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
- Son Heung Min
- Luis Muriel
- Lee Chung-Yong
- James Rodriguez
Best Dream11 Combination (updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11