KBFC vs ATKMB – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Indian Super League match between Kerala Blasters and ATK Mohun Bagan.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 7.00 – 7.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Kerala Blasters: Albino Gomes; Nishu Kumar, Bakary Kone/Costa Nhamoinesu, Abdul Hakku, Jessel Carneiro; Sergio Cidoncha/Vicente Gomez, Jeakson Singh, Sahal Abdul Samad; Jordan Murray, Rahul KP, Gary Hooper.
ATK Mohun Bagan: Arindam Bhattacharya; Pritam Kotal, Sandesh Jhingan, Tiri; Prabir Das, Michael Regin, Pronay Halder, Michael Soosairaj; Javi Hernandez; David Williams, Roy Krishna.
Team News & Match Tips – KBFC vs ATKMB:
- No major injury concerns for either side ahead of this match.
- My Verdict: Tonight’s match will be played behind closed doors and with no fans in the stadium.
- ISL Champions ATK merged with I-League champions Mohun Bagan to become ATK Mohun Bagan ahead of the 20-21 ISL season. They still have the same manager and the same core of players who excelled last season.
- Kerala Blasters started the season poorly but turned around their form in the final weeks of the ISL campaign last season. They will be managed by former Mohun Bagan manager Kibu Vicuna this season.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- ATK Mohun Bagan have a settled squad, a settled style of play and a settled manager. Kerala Blasters, on the other hand, have undergone a minor upheaval. It will be interesting to see how quickly the Blasters can gel as a unit. However, this match may come too soon for that and hence I am backing the champions to win this one.
- Interesting Fact 1: Kerala Blasters have failed to qualify for the ISL playoffs in the last 3 seasons.
- Interesting Fact 2: Kerala Blasters beat ATK twice last season in the Indian Super League.
- Interesting Fact 3: Roy Krishna and David Williams scored a combined total of 22 goals in the ISL last season.
- Interesting Fact 4: ATK won the ISL title last season after defeating Chennaiyin FC 3-1 in the Final.
- My Prediction: Kerala Blasters 1-3 ATK Mohun Bagan
Kerala Blasters: Gary Hooper, Sahal Abdul Samad, Jessel Carneiro, Rahul KP, Nishu Kumar
ATK: Roy Krishna, Prabir Das, Soosairaj, Javi Hernandez, David Williams, Pritam Kotal
- Roy Krishna
- David Williams
- Gary Hooper
- Prabir Das
- Javi Hernandez/Soosairaj
- Rahul KP
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11