JUV vs SAS – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Serie A match between Juventus and Sassuolo.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Juventus: Perin; Danilo, Bonucci, De Ligt, De Sciglio; Cuadrado, Bentancur, Arthur, Chiesa; Dybala, Morata.
Sassuolo: Consigli: Toljan, Chiriches, Ferrari, Rogerio; Frattesi, Maxime Lopez, Traorè; Berardi, Scamacca, Raspadori.
Team News & Match Tips – JUV vs SAS:
- Bernadeschi is a small doubt for Juventus tonight.
- Djuricic is out injured for Sassuolo.
- My Verdict: After making a disastrous start to the season, Juventus have slowly climbed back into the top half of the table after picking up 4 wins and a draw from their last 5 league matches. Sassuolo, on the other hand, are an attack-minded side that are very inconsistent but can upset any team on their given day. I will back the home side to edge this one.
- My Prediction: Juventus 2-0 Sassuolo
Juventus vs Sassuolo – Crunching Stats
– Juventus have lost only one of their 16 Serie A matches against Sassuolo (W12 D3)
– Juventus have scored at least two goals in each of their last 10 league games against Sassuolo#JuveSassuolo
— Rakshit (@FantasyScout_11) October 27, 2021
Juventus: Dybala, Ramsey, Chiesa, Danilo, Bonucci
Sassuolo: Berardi, Boga, Djuricic, H. Traore, Toljan
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11