JUV vs LYN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Juventus and Lyon.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.15 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Juventus: Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, De Ligt, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Rabiot; Cuadrado, Higuain, Cristiano Ronaldo.
Lyon: Lopes; Marcal, Denayer, Marcelo; Dubois, Aouar, Guimaraes, Caqueret, Cornet; Dembélé, Depay.
Team News & Match Tips – JUV vs LYN:
- Paulo Dybala has been called up to the Juventus squad but is likely to feature from the bench tonight. Chiellini and Douglas Costa are out injured.
- Tete is a doubt for Lyon while Kone is out injured.
- My Verdict: Champions League generally brings out the best in a club even though they might be struggling in the league. That is the case with Lyon and Juventus at the moment.
- Lyon finished 7th in the Ligue 1 table. Ligue 1 is a significantly inferior league as compared to Serie A. In front of their home fans, however, Lyon put in an excellent performance and beat Juventus 1-0 in the first leg. An away goal from Lyon can be pivotal in this match.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Juventus usually operate like a machine. They have struggled defensively, however, this season. They have also struggled in the Champions League in recent seasons. With Ronaldo in great form, Juventus will be hoping to score at least a couple of goals and more importantly – keep a clean sheet tonight.
- I am going for a Juventus win tonight led by Cristiano Ronaldo and a possible clean sheet.
- Interesting Fact 1: Juventus are unbeaten in their two home European games against Lyon, winning 2-1 in the Europa League in April 2014 and drawing 1-1 in the Champions League in November 2016.
- Interesting Fact 2: Ronaldo has scored 18 goals in his last 12 home Champions League knockout matches.
- Interesting Fact 3: Lyon have lost four of their past five European matches in Italy (D1 L4).
- Interesting Fact 4: Since the start of last season only Memphis Depay (10) has been involved in more Champions League goals for Lyon than Houssem Aouar (one goal and six assists).
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- My Prediction: Juventus 2-0 Lyon
Juventus: Ronaldo, Dybala, Cuadrado, Pjanic, Higuain, Alex Sandro
Lyon: Depay, Dembele, Aouar, Cornet, Dubois, Tousart, Denayer
- Alex Sandro
- De Ligt/Bonucci
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11