JPN-W vs SCO-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between Japan and Scotland.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 5.30 – 5.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (Updated):
Japan: Yamashita; Shimizu, Kumagai, Ichise, Sameshima; Sugita, Nakajima, Endo, Miura; Iwabuchi, Sugasawa.
Scotland: Lee; Smith, Corsie, Beattie, Lauder; Evans, Kim Little, Weir, Arnot; Jane Ross, Cuthbert.
TEAM NEWS | Who is ready for our first match of the day?
— FIFA Women's World Cup (@FIFAWWC) June 14, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Japan are ranked 7th in the FIFA rankings while Scotland are ranked 20th in the world.
- Japan won the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2011 and finished Runners-up in 2015.
- In their first match, Japan drew 0-0 with Argentina while Scotland lost 2-1 to England.
- Japan will be heavy favourites to win this match.
- My Prediction: Japan 2-1 Scotland.
Japan: Emi Nakajima, Saki Kumagai, Kumi Yokoyama, Risa Shimizu
Scotland: Kim Little, Weir, Beattie, Jane Ross
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11