JNB vs SSB – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Korean League match between Jeonbuk and Suwon.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 2.30 – 2.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Jeonbuk: Bum-Keun Song; Cheol Sun-Choi/Yong Lee, Bo-Kyung Choi (c), Koo Ja-ryong, Jin-Su Kim; Lee Soo-bin, Son Jun-ho, Kim Bo-kyung; Murilo, Han Kyo-won; Lars Veldwijk/Cho Gue-Seung.
Suwon: Dong-Geon No; Sang-Min Yang, Doneil Henry, Sang-Ki Min; Hong Chul, Ko Seung-beom, Terry Antonis, Myeong Jun-jae; Han Eui-kwon, Kim Min-woo, Adam Taggart.
Team News & Match Tips – JNB vs SSB:
- Important: Do not invest heavily in the Korean League in the early stages. At the start of the season, the results in any league can be unpredictable. So I urge you to NOT invest too heavily in these matches.
- A maximum of 4 foreign players are allowed in the playing XI of each K-League side.
- The K-League season is divided into 3 parts. The regular season has 2 phases while the championship-relegation round happens in the final month of the season. This will, however, be a reduced season.
- My Verdict: Home side Jeonbuk finished as the champions of the K-League last season. Statistically speaking, they had the best attack and the best defence in the league last season.
- Visitors Suwon finished 8th in the K-League last season.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Suwon’s Adam Taggart finished as the top scorer in the Korean League last season (20 goals).
- Jeonbuk’s Moon Seon-min finished as the joint-top assist provider in the Korean League last season (10 assists).
- Suwon captain Yeom Ki-hoon is an injury doubt for this match.
- Lars Veldwijk has also been ruled out of this match through injury.
- Jeonbuk have signed some quality players such as Kim Bo-Kyung (last season’s Player of the Year), Lee Soo-Bin, Kunimoto, Koo Ja-Ryong, Beltvik and Murilo to strengthen their squad this season.
- Suwon, on the other hand, won the Korean FA Cup last season.
- Interesting Stat 1: Jeonbuk have 6 wins, 3 draws, and 1 loss in their last 10 games against Suwon in the K-League.
- Interesting Stat 2: The last 22 matches between these 2 sides have featured 11 Red Cards.
- My Prediction: Jeonbuk 3-1 Suwon
Jeonbuk: Kim Bo-kyung, Lars Veldwijk, Cho Gue-sung, Lee Yong, Murilo, Koo Ja-ryong, Han Kyo-won
Suwon: Adam Taggart, Doneil Henry, Myung Jun-jae, Terry Antonis, Kim Min-woo, Terry Antonis
- Kim Bo-kyung
- Lars Veldwijk
- Adam Taggart
- Lee Yong
- Terry Antonis
- Kim Min-woo
- Hong Chul
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 1:
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 2:
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 3:
Note: DO NOT copy these teams. These teams are just templates. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11