JNB vs DAE – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Korean League match between Jeonbuk and Daegu.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.30 – 1.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Jeonbuk: Bum-Keun Song; Yong Lee, Bo-Kyung Choi (c), Jeong Ho Hong, Jin-Su Kim; Lee Soo-bin; Murilo, Son Jun-ho, Kim Bo-kyung, Han Kyo-won; Lars Veldwijk.
Daegu FC: Yeong eun Choi; Woo Seok Kim, Tae Uk Jeong, Jeong un Hong (c); Soon Min Hwang, Jin Hyun Lee, Seon Min Kim/Tsubasha Nishi, Tae Hyeon Hwan; Cesinha, Damjanovic/Kim Dae-won, Edgar.
Team News & Match Tips – JNB vs DAE:
- Daegu FC player Tsubasa Nishi is a doubt for this match.
- Important: Do not invest heavily in the Korean League in the early stages. At the start of the season, the results in any league can be unpredictable. So I urge you to NOT invest too heavily in these matches.
- A maximum of 4 foreign players are allowed in the playing XI of each K-League side.
- The K-League season is divided into 3 parts. The regular season has 2 phases while the championship-relegation round happens in the final month of the season. This will, however, be a reduced season.
- My Verdict: Home side Jeonbuk finished as the champions of the K-League last season. Statistically speaking, they had the best attack and the best defence in the league last season.
- Visitors Daegu finished 5th in the K-League last season.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Jeonbuk have signed some quality players such as Kim Bo-Kyung (last season’s Player of the Year), Lee Soo-Bin, Kunimoto, Koo Ja-Ryong and Murilo to strengthen their squad this season.
- Interesting Stat 1: Daegu FC had the 2nd best defensive record in the league last season.
- Interesting Stat 2: Dejan Damjanović is K-League’s all-time second-highest scorer.
- My Prediction: Jeonbuk 2-1 Daegu
Jeonbuk: Kim Bo-kyung, Lars Veldwijk, Son Jun-ho, Lee Yong, Murilo, Han Kyo-won
Daegu FC: Dejan Damjanović, Cesinha (FK), Kim Dae-won, Edgar, Soon Min Hwang
- Son Jun Ho
- Kim Bo-kyung
- Lee Yong/Jin Su Kim
- Kim Dae Won/Damjanovic
- Hwang Min Soon
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11