JHN vs ABD – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Scottish League match between St. Johnstone and Aberdeen.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 11.30 – 11.55 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
St Johnstone: Parish; Rooney, Gordon, Kerr, Tanser; McNamara, Craig, Conway; Wotherspoon; O’Halloran, Hendry.
Aberdeen: Lewis; Hernandez, Taylor, Hoban, Logan; Ferguson, McCrorie, Ojo; McGinn, Anderson, Hedges.
Team News & Match Tips – JHN vs ABD:
- Chris Kane and Stevie May are out injured for St Johnstone.
- Andrew Considine is suspended for Aberdeen. Sam Cosgrove and Curtis Main are out injured.
- My Verdict: The ‘Aberdeen eight’ – Dylan McGeouch, Mikey Devlin, Scott McKenna, Craig Bryson, Jonny Hayes, Sam Cosgrove, Bruce Anderson, Matty Kennedy – went out drinking after their loss to Rangers on Gameweek 1 and two of them later tested positive for coronavirus. All 8 players are doubtful today’s match.
- Aberdeen have played just one match this season while St Johnstone have played three so far this season. St Johnstone will definitely be in better physical shape as compared to an Aberdeen side that has had to self-isolate for more than 2 weeks.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Because of all the factors mentioned above, I am slightly edging towards St Johnstone to edge this one and claim all 3 points against Aberdeen tonight.
- My Prediction: St. Johnstone 2-1 Aberdeen
St Johnstone: Wotherspoon, O’Halloran, Hendry, Craig, Kerr, Tanser
Aberdeen: Kennedy, Hayes, Ferguson, McGinn, Ojo, Hedges, Hernandez
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11