JFC vs CFC – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Indian Super League 20/21 match between Jamshedpur FC and Chennaiyin FC.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 7.00 – 7.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Jamshedpur FC: TP Rehenesh; Laldinliana Renthlei, Peter Hartley, Stephen Eze, Ricky Lallawmawma; Aitor Monroy, Amarjit Singh Kiyam; Jackichand Singh, Isaac Vanmalsawma, Alex Lima; Nerijus Valskis.
Chennaiyin FC: Vishal Kaith; Reagan Singh, Eli Sabia, Enes Sipovic, Jerry Lalrinzuala; Edwin Sydney Vanspaul, Anirudh Thapa; Esmael Goncalves, Rafael Crivellaro, Lallianzuala Chhangte; Jakub Sylvestr.
Team News & Match Tips – JFC vs CFC:
- It is the start of a fresh season so the lineups are very uncertain for both sides. For the first 7-10 days of the season, mostly trust players of pedigree who have done well in the past seasons.
- Nick Fitzgerald and Stephen Eze are doubts for Jamshedpur tonight.
- My Verdict: ISL finalists Chennaiyin FC were the 3rd highest goal scorers in the league last season (32 goals). Since Chennaiyin appointed the former Bolton Wanderers manager Owen Coyle as their new Head Coach midway through last season, they produced some spectacular performances towards the tail end of the previous season. It will be interesting to see if they start off this season.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Jamshedpur FC started off their previous season really well but their performances tapered towards the end of their campaign. Jamshedpur’s top scorer Sergio Castel missed a major portion of their end of season run-in due to injury and they really struggled to hit the back of the net in his absence.
- Interesting Fact 1: Head to Head:- 1 win for JFC, 2 wins for CFC, 3 draws.
- Interesting Fact 2: Jamshedpur conceded the second-highest number of goals last season (35 goals).
- My Prediction: Jamshedpur FC 1-1 Chennaiyin FC
Jamshedpur FC: Valskis, Jackichand, Hartley, Renthlei, Fitzgerald, David Grande
Chennaiyin FC: Crivellaro, Goncalves, Lallinzuala, Thapa, Vanspaul, Sylvestr, Eli Sabia
- Eli Sabia
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Grand League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11