IVC vs ML – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the African Cup of Nations match between Ivory Coast and Mali.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 8.30 – 8.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (updated):
Ivory Coast: Gbohouo; Bagayoko, Is. Traore, Kanon, Wonlo Coulibaly; Gbamin, Serey Die, Kessie; Zaha, Kodjia, Pepe.
Mali: Diarra; H. Traoré, Wague, Fofana, Koné; Samassekou, Lass Coulibaly, A. Haidara; Diaby, Djenepo, Marega.
— CAF (@CAF_Online) July 8, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- FIFA Ranking: Ivory Coast – 62; Mali – 62.
- There are two players named Adama Traore, Coulibaly, Traore and Haidara in this match. Just be careful.
- Ivory Coast and Mali are very similar teams in terms of their form and playing style.
- Ivory Coast won the AFCON in 2015.
- In their last 4 matches against each other, Ivory Coast won 3 while 1 was a draw.
- The Malian Football Federation expelled striker Adama Niane after he allegedly slapped team captain.
- Serge Aurier missed the last match through injury. He is a small doubt for this match.
- Ivory Coast stars such as Zaha and Cornet may make a big impact off the bench.
- My Prediction: Ivory Coast 2-1 Mali.
Ivory Coast: Pepe, Kodjia, Zaha
Mali: Marega, Haidara, Abdoulaye Diaby, Khalifa Coulibaly
Captain & Vice-Captain Options:
Best Dream11 Combination (updated):
- You may pick Kessie or Serey Die in place of Haidara.
- You may pick Lass Coulibaly in place of Djenepo.
- You may pick an extra Ivory Coast defender (Is Traore or Bagayoko) in place of Haidara.
- No clear captaincy contender in this match.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11