ITA-W vs JM-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between Italy and Jamaica.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 8.30 – 8.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (Updated):
Italy: Giuliani; Guagni, Gama, Linari, Bergamaschi; Sabatino, Bartoli, Cernoia, Giugliano; Girelli, Bonansea.
Jamaica: Schneider; Blackwood, Plummer, A.Swaby, Adamolekun; C.Swaby, Solaun, Asher; Campbell; Grey, Shaw.
— WSUlive (@WSUasa1) June 14, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Italy are ranked 15th in the FIFA rankings while Jamaica are ranked 53rd in the world.
- Italy have not played at the Women’s World Cup in 20 years.
- Italy registered a shock 2-1 win against Australia last time out while Jamaica lost 3-0 to Brazil.
- Italy are expected to win this match comfortably.
- My Prediction: Italy 2-0 Jamaica.
Italy: Barbara Bonansea, Mauro, Bartoli, Girelli
Jamaica: Khadija Shaw, Blackwood, Carter
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11