ITA-W vs BRZ-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between Italy and Brazil.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
Italy: Giuliani; Guagni, Gama, Linari, Bartoli; Cernoia, Galli, Giugliano; Girelli; Bonansea, Giacinti.
Brazil: Barbara; Leticia Santos, Kathellen, Monica, Tamires; Ludmila, Andressinha, Thaisa, Debinha; Cristiane, Marta.
— FIFA Women's World Cup (@FIFAWWC) June 18, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Italy are ranked 15th in the FIFA rankings while Brazil are ranked 10th in the world.
- Italy have not played at the Women’s World Cup in 20 years but are already through to the quarter-final.
- Italy registered a shock 2-1 win against Australia in their first match of the tournament and then went on to beat Jamaica 5-0.
- Brazil lost 3-2 against Australia last time out. They beat Jamaica 3-0 in the tournament opener.
- Very difficult match to predict.
- My Prediction: Italy 2-2 Brazil.
Italy: Barbara Bonansea, Mauro, Bartoli, Girelli
Brazil: Bia Zaneratto, Marta, Cristiane, Andressa
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
- Bonansea in place of Marta/Christiane
- Debinha in place of Andressa
- Tamires in place of Kathleen
- Captain Marta, Girelli or Bonansea in place of Girelli
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11