ITA vs WAL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Euro 2020 match between Italy and Wales.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 9.00 – 9.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Tie Breaker Rules:
If two or more teams are tied in points at the end of group play, ties are broken via the following:
- The greatest number of points accrued in the matches between the tied teams.
- Goal difference in the matches played between the tied teams.
- Goals scored in the matches played between the tied teams.
Group A Qualification scenario:
- Italy has clinched a spot in the knockout round. It will clinch first place in the group with a win or draw against Wales.
- Wales will clinch first place in the group with a win over Italy. It will clinch a spot in the knockout round with a draw or if Turkey defeats or draws with Switzerland.
- Switzerland will be eliminated from knockout-round contention with a loss to Turkey. It can finish in second place with a win and a Wales loss, though it would have to overcome a significant overall goal-differential deficit (the two teams tied, 1-1, on June 12).
- Turkey cannot finish first or second and must defeat Switzerland by a sizable margin to possibly qualify for the knockout round as a third-place team.
Italy: Donnarumma; Toloi, Bonucci, Bastoni, Emerson; Cristante, Jorginho, Verratti; Chiesa/Bernadeschi, Belotti, Insigne.
Wales: Ward; Roberts, Mepham, Rodon, Davies; Morrell, Allen; Bale, Ramsey, James; Moore.
Federico Chiesa is not 100 per cent fit after an issue in the final training session, so he is in doubt to start for Italy against Wales on Sunday https://t.co/6i9RY7PtQA #ITA #WAL #ITAWAL #Euro2020 pic.twitter.com/JaxCwEZUw3
— footballitalia (@footballitalia) June 19, 2021
Team News & Match Tips – ITA vs WAL:
- Pellegrini is out injured for Italy.
- My Verdict: Wales are difficult to break down and Italy may find it harder to penetrate their rearguard as easily as they did against Turkey and Switzerland. Wales have been difficult to beat over the last couple of months and they will want to frustrate Italy tonight. With Italy likely to rotate heavily tonight, Wales may grab a point from this one.
- Interesting Fact 1: Wales have kept a clean sheet in 8 of their last 12 matches.
- Interesting Fact 2: Italy are currently on a 29-match unbeaten streak in all competitions.
- My Prediction: Italy 1-1 Wales
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11