INT vs SHA – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Europa League match between Inter Milan and Shakhtar Donetsk.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.15 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Inter Milan: Handanovic; Godin, de Vrij, Bastoni; D’Ambrosio, Barella, Brozovic, Gagliardini, Young; Lautaro Martinez, Lukaku.
Shakhtar Donetsk: Pyatov; Dodò, Kriyvtsov, Khocholava/Bondar, Matvienko; Marcos Antônio, Stepanenko; Marlos, Alan Patrick, Taison; Junior Moraes.
Team News & Match Tips – INT vs SHA:
- Sensi is out injured for Inter Milan.
- Ismaily is out injured for Shakhtar.
- My Verdict: This is a single leg knockout match so both teams will need to be at their best tonight. Inter ended their Serie A campaign with 3 wins on the bounce. Inter comfortably dispatched Getafe and Bayer Leverkusen last time out and they will be slight favourites to win this match.
- Shakhtar are a very attacking side who are not very reliable defensively. They destroyed FC Basel last week and they will not fear Inter Milan tonight. Their wealth of attacking talent makes an Inter clean sheet very unlikely in my opinion.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Inter Milan’s impressive defensive displays this season and their overall squad strength makes them slight favourites to win this match. However, Shakhtar’s attack cannot be underestimated and I can see them cause major problems tonight for the Inter defence. It will not be a shock whatsoever if Shakhtar progress to the Final of the UEFA Europa League.
- Interesting Fact 1: Inter conceded the fewest goals in Serie A this season and have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 matches in all competitions.
- Interesting Fact 2: Shakhtar defended their Ukrainian title this season by a gap of 23 points ahead of Dynamo Kyiv.
- Interesting Fact 3: Inter striker Romelu Lukaku has scored in each of his last nine appearances in the UEFA Europa League (12 goals).
- Interesting Fact 4: Shakhtar have scored 14 goals in their last 5 Europa League knockout matches.
- Interesting Fact 5: While Inter are unbeaten in their last 10 games in all competitions, Shakhtar have not lost their last 11 matches.
- Interesting Fact 6: Junior Moraes has been directly involved in seven goals in seven Europa League appearances for Shakhtar Donetsk (five goals, two assists), with all coming in the knockout phase. [Stats Source: BBC]
- My Prediction: Inter Milan 2-1 Shakhtar Donetsk
Inter Milan: Lukaku, Lautaro Martinez, Brozovic, Young, D’Ambrosio, De Vrij
Shakhtar Donetsk: Junior Moraes, Taison, Marlos, Alan Patrick, Matviyenko
- Junior Moraes
- Lautaro Martinez
- De Vrij
- Alan Patrick
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11