INT vs SAS – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Serie A match between Inter Milan and Sassuolo.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 10.30 – 11.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Inter Milan: Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij/Ranocchia, Bastoni; Candreva/Moses, Barella, Gagliardini/Borja Valero, Young/Biraghi; Eriksen; Lukaku, Lautaro.
Sassuolo: Consigli; Toljan, Magnani, Peluso, Kyriakopoulos; Obiang/Bourabia, Locatelli; Berardi, Djuricic, Defrel/Boga; Caputo.
Team News & Match Tips – INT vs SAS:
- Marlon is suspended for Sassuolo tonight.
- Vecino, Brozovic and Sensi are unavailable for Inter Milan while De Vrij is a small doubt.
- My Verdict: Inter Milan, the 3rd best defensive team in Serie A, faces an inconsistent but dangerous Sassuolo side in Serie A tonight.
- Inter Milan are currently in a 3 horse title race with Juventus and Lazio this season. However, Inter dropped a lot of points before the coronavirus break and they cannot afford to drop points against Sassuolo tonight.
- When you look at the bottom 10 teams in Serie A, Sassuolo have scored the most number of goals. They are a wildly inconsistent side.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Sassuolo’s away record is poor as they have won just 3 of their 13 matches away from home this season. A highly motivated Inter Milan are heavy favourites to win tonight.
- Interesting Fact 1: Sassuolo have conceded five of the last six goals in Serie A in the first half and scored six of the last seven in the second half.
- Interesting Fact 2: Eight of the last 10 goals of Sassuolo in the league have been scored by the duo Caputo-Boga.
- Interesting Fact 3: Inter are unbeaten in their last seven Serie A games played on Wednesday.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- My Prediction: Inter Milan 2-1 Sassuolo
Inter Milan: Lukaku, Lautaro, Barella, Sensi, Brozovic, Moses
Sassuolo: Berardi, Caputo, Boga, Djuricic, Traore, Toljan
- Skriniar/De Vrij
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11