IND vs BAH – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the AFC Asian Cup match between India and Bahrain.
India: Gurpreet; Subhasish, Anas, Jhingan, Kotal; Halder, Borges/Thapa, Jackichand/Narzary; Udanta Singh, Kuruniyan, Chhetri.
Bahrain: Hashem; Issa, Shamsan, Al Hayam, Juma; Al Aswad, Al Safi; Saeed, Madan, Marhoon/Jamal Rashid; Al Romaihi.
India: Sunil Chhetri, Udanta Singh, Sandesh Jhingan
Bahrain: Al Romaihi, Sayed Saeed
- India wins – We’ll qualify as either the group leader or 2nd in the group.
- India draws – We’ll go through to the knock-outs as one of the top-ranked team among 3rd placed teams, or possibly even runner-up in the group.
- India loses – We still have chance to go through to the knock-outs, provided Thailand lose against UAE and the complex math in other group works out in our favour.
- India may make 1-2 changes in the starting XI but the manager has revealed nothing in his pre-match press conference.
- Bahrain need to win in order to qualify so they will be going for an all-out attacking formation.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Safe Picks, India Win):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Risky Picks, Bahrain Win or Draw):
Captain & Vice-Captain:
- Sunil Chhetri
- Udanta Singh
- Al Romaihi
- Ashique Kuruniyan
- Sayed Saeed
Note: Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11