INC vs GNGW – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Korean League (K-League) match between Incheon United and Gangwon FC.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 3.30 – 4.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Incheon United: San Jeong; Yeon Su Kim, Ji Hwan Mun, Jeong Ho Kim; Dong Yun Jeong, Uh Hyeok Lee, Do Hyeok Kim, Seong Ju Kim; Shi Uh Song, Stefan Mugosa, Ho Nam Kim.
Gangwon FC: Kwang Yeon Lee; Kwang-hoon Shin, Oh-kyu Kim, Chae Min In, Yeong Bin Kim; Guk Yeong Han, Ji Hun Jo; Hyeon-sik Lee/Yeong-jae Lee; Ko Mu Yeol; Jae Wan Jo, Kim Seung-dae.
Team News & Match Tips – INC vs GNGW:
- Jun Beom Kim and Lanre Kehinde are injury doubt for Incheon United tonight.
- Kwang Hun Chae is an injury doubt for Gangwon FC tonight.
- Important: Do not invest heavily in the Korean League in the early stages. At the start of the season, the results in any league can be unpredictable. So I urge you to NOT invest too heavily in these matches.
- A maximum of 4 foreign players are allowed in the playing XI of each K-League side.
- The K-League season is divided into 3 parts. The regular season has 2 phases while the championship-relegation round happens in the final month of the season. This will, however, be a reduced season.
- My Verdict: Gangwon FC finished 6th in the K-League last season. They were the 3rd highest scoring league in the division last season behind Jeonbuk and Ulsan.
- Hosts Incheon United have made a terrible start to the current season. Incheon have scored just 1 goal this season and have picked up 2 draws and 2 losses from their 4 matches so far.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Even though this will be an away match for them, Gangwon are expected to have the majority of the possession while Incheon United are expected to operate on the counter-attack. I am going for a Gangwon away win this match but a clean sheet for them is not a guarantee.
- Interesting Stat 1: Gangwon FC have the highest possession stats in the K-League this season.
- Interesting Stat 2: Gangwon midfielder Han Guk-young completed more passes than any other player in the K League last season.
- My Prediction: Incheon United 1-2 Gangwon FC
Incheon United: Stefan Mugoša, Kim Ho-nam, San Jeong, Uh Hyeok Lee, Dong Yun Jeong, Shi Uh Song
Gangwon FC: Ko Mu Yeol, Jae Wan Jo, Kim Seung-dae, Kwang-hoon Shin, Hyeon-sik Lee, Yeong-jae Lee
- Kim Seung-dae
- Jae Wan Jo/Ko Mu Yeol
- Kwang-hoon Shin
- Stefan Mugoša
- Guk Yeong Han/Hyeon-sik Lee
- Kim Ho-nam
- Yeong-jae Lee
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy these teams. These teams are just templates. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11