HOU vs MIA – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Line-ups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the NBA clash between the Houston Rockets and the Miami Heat.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Date & Venue:
Match Time: 28 November 2019, 06:30 AM IST
Venue – Toyota Centre, Texas, Houston
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Rockets are one of the top seeded teams but currently 5th in the Western Conference. They started their season on a high note but had a bad run recently. They are on a losing streak of 3 games and they would look to overturn their fortunes against the Heats at home.
Miami have surprised everyone this season so far with 12 wins out of 16. They are currently ranked 2nd in the Eastern Conference and look forward to continuing their momentum. It will be an uphill task against the Rockets, but they can provide an upset looking at the recent form of both the teams.
- James Harden, without doubt, is the star man within the entire NBA roster. He is averaging 37.9 PPG and is a first obvious choice for captaincy. Expect him to prove his worth yet again.
- Clint Capela has been providing good support to Harden with his rebounds, assists and all-round play. He will be an important part of the game.
- Tucker has averaged more than 34 minutes a game since the start of this season. Due to this, he comes handy in teams with respect to points.
- Westbrook will be playing as a point guard and is a must choice in the starting line-up along with Harden. You might need to adjust the credits in order to accommodate both Harden and Westbrook.
- The inclusion of Jimmy Butler has been a great boost for the Heats, and he will be their main firepower against the Rockets on Thursday.
- Adebayo has been in great form and raking in points this season for fun. He is an important pick in the team along with Butler.
- Nunn and Robinson have stepped up their game and will surely provide good numbers as they have become the first-choice pick in the team.
- Dragic can come as a substitute and give some points.
Rockets: Westbrook, Harden, House, Tucker, Capela
Heat: Nunn, Butler, Robinson, Leonard, Adebayo
Captain Choice: Harden
HOU vs MIA Prediction: A close win for the Houston Rockets
Match Tip: This clash at Texas will be interesting to watch. Whether team Harden can stop the high-flying Heat? Expect a high scoring game. Harden is a must pick as Captain. Other choices are Westbrook and Butler for grand leagues.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11