Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Bundesliga match between Hoffenheim and Bayer Leverkusen.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.00-12.15 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
Hoffenheim: Baumann; Brenet, Vogt, Hubner, Kaderabek; Grillitsch, Bittencourt, Demirbay; Belfodil, Joelinton, Kramaric.
Bayer Leverkusen: Hradecky; L. Bender, Tah, S. Bender, Jedvaj; Baumgartlinger; Havertz, Brandt; Bellarabi, Volland, Bailey.
S T A R T E L F❗️
— TSG Hoffenheim (@tsghoffenheim) March 29, 2019
- Amade and Lucas Ribeiro are not included in the Hoffenheim squad.
- Geiger, Rupp, Hack and Nelson are all injured for Hoffenheim.
- Wendell and Nico Schulz are suspended.
- Kramaric is a slight injury doubt for tonight. If he does not start, Belfodil will start for Hoffenheim.
- Adam Szalai is also a doubt.
?⚕️ Injured (Knee)
?⚕️ Stomach issues
?⚕️ Thigh issues
— TSG Hoffenheim EN (@achtzehn99_en) March 27, 2019
- Andrej Kramaric is Hoffenheim’s top scorer this season in the Bundesliga with 13 goals and 2 assists.
- Kevin Volland (11 goals) and Kai Havertz (10 goals) are Leverkusen’s top 2 goal scorers this season.
- Hoffenheim are 9th while Bayer Leverkusen are 6th in the Bundesliga table.
- Julian Brandt has more assists (9) than any player in either side today.
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Safe – Updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Risky – Updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11