HER vs UNN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Bundesliga match between Hertha Berlin and Union Berlin.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.50 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Hertha Berlin: Jarstein – Rekik, Boyata, Torunarigha, Plattenhardt – Grujic, Ascacibar/Skjelbred – Lukebakio, Matheus Cunha, Mittelstädt – Ibisevic.
Union Berlin: Gikiewicz – Friedrich, F. Hübner, Subotic – Trimmel, Andrich, Prömel, Reichel – Ingvartsen, Bülter – Andersson.
Team News & Match Tips – HER vs UNN:
- Becker, Gogia and Dehl are out injured for Union Berlin while central defender Schlotterbeck is suspended for tonight’s match.
- Hertha Berlin defender Niklas Stark is an injury doubt for this match. Salomon Kalou is suspended for this match.
- My Verdict: It is important to note that this match is a Derby between the two Berlin-based teams.
- Hertha Berlin are currently placed 11th in the Bundesliga table while their neighbours Union Berlin are placed 12th. Both teams are separated by just a single point in the league table.
- Hertha Berlin spent a lot of money in the winter transfer window as they have signed four new players including AC Milan striker Kristoff Piatek. Under new manager Bruno Labbadia, Hertha Berlin rediscovered their form and confidence last week by defeating Hoffenheim 3-0 away from home.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Union Berlin defeated Hertha 1-0 at home in the derby earlier in the season. Union won 2 of their last 3 away matches in the Bundesliga. Union Berlin has developed a reputation as an unpleasant opponent this season, which is achieved through passion and tactical discipline.
- Interesting Fact 1: Only FC Augsburg conceded more goals after the winter break than Union Berlin.
- Interesting Fact 2: Hertha Berlin drew 2 and lost 3 of their last 5 home league matches.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- My Prediction: Hertha Berlin 2-1 Union Berlin
Vedad #Ibisevic under Bruno Labbadia:
— Hertha Berlin (@HerthaBSC_EN) May 22, 2020
Hertha Berlin: Lukebakio, Ibisevic, Boyata, Grujic, Darida, Mittelstädt
Union Berlin: Andersson (P), Bulter, Ingvartsen, Trimmel, Lenz, Andrich
- Matheus Cunha/Grujic
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Best Cricduel Combination:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11