HER vs UNN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Bundesliga match between Hertha Berlin and Union Berlin.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.30 – 1.00 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Hertha BSC: Schwolow – Pekarik, Boyata, Torunarigha/Alderete, Plattenhardt – Stark, Guendouzi – Darida, Cunha – Lukebakio, Piatek.
Union Berlin: Luthe – Trimmel, Friedrich, Knoche, Lenz – Prömel, Andrich – Becker, Kruse, Bulter/Ingvartsen – Awoniyi.
Team News & Match Tips – HER vs UNN:
- Gentner, Pohjanpalo, Schlotterbeck and Ujah are out injured for Union Berlin.
- Ascacibar and Cordoba are out injured for Hertha tonight.
- My Verdict: This is the Berlin Derby. It was always feisty and ultra-competitive.
- Hertha Berlin are currently placed 13th in the Bundesliga table while their neighbours Union Berlin are placed 6th in the league.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Hertha Berlin have really struggled to get going this season in the Bundesliga. Union Berlin, on the other hand, have developed a reputation as an unpleasant opponent this season, which is achieved through tactical discipline. This is a derby and anything is possible. However, given their contrasting form this season, Union are heavy favourites to prevail tonight.
- Interesting Fact 1: Head to Head: 2 wins for Hertha, 2 wins for Union, 2 draws.
- Interesting Fact 2: In the previous two Bundesliga duels between Hertha and Union, the home team has won (Union 1-0, Hertha 4-0) and has not conceded any goals.
- Interesting Fact 3: Max Kruse has scored 5 goals and contributed 2 assists against Hertha Berlin in his career.
- Interesting Fact 4: Hertha Berlin are winless at home this season (conceded 11 goals in 4 games) while Union Berlin are unbeaten away from home this season.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- My Prediction: Hertha Berlin 1-2 Union Berlin
Hertha Berlin: Lukebakio, Da Cunha, Piatek, Boyata, Darida, Plattenhardt
Union Berlin: Max Kruse, Awoniyi, Bulter, Ingvartsen, Trimmel, Lenz, Andrich
- Max Kruse
- Matheus DaCunha
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11