HER vs FRK – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Bundesliga match between Hertha Berlin and Eintracht Frankfurt.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.50 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Hertha Berlin: Schwolow – Pekarik, Boyata, Torunarigha, Mittelstädt – Stark – Darida, Tousart – Matheus Cunha – Lukebakio, Piatek.
Eintracht Frankfurt: Trapp – Abraham, Hasebe, Hinteregger – Kohr, Rode – Zuber/Da Costa, Kamada, Kostic – Bas Dost, Andre Silva.
Team News & Match Tips – HER vs FRK:
- Evan Ndicka and Jetro Willems are unavailable for Eintracht tonight.
- Jhon Cordoba is a small doubt for this match because of a concussion but is likely to feature at some point.
- My Verdict: Hertha Berlin spent a lot of money in the winter transfer window. They signed four new players including AC Milan striker Kristoff Piatek. Under new manager Bruno Labbadia, Hertha Berlin have rediscovered their form and confidence. They defeated Werder Bremen 4-1 away from home last week.
- Eintracht Frankfurt endured a very inconsistent league campaign last season. They briefly flirted with relegation last season but ended the season with a bang. Eintracht generally score as well as conceded a lot of goals.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- This is another match where the result is not as straight forward as we may think it is. Two attacking sides will clash tonight and either of them could win by a handsome margin.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- Interesting Fact 1: Eintracht Frankfurt conceded twelve shots on goal against Arminia Bielefeld last week.
- Interesting Fact 2: Hertha Berlin scored the 2nd most number of goals from headers last season.
- Interesting Fact 3: The Bundesliga featured more goals per match than any of the top 5 European leagues last season.
- Interesting Fact 4: Head to Head – 29 Hertha wins, 18 draws, 17 Eintracht wins.
- My Prediction: Hertha Berlin 2-1 Eintracht Frankfurt
Hertha Berlin: Lukebakio, Piatek (P), Boyata, Cunha, Pekarik, Darida
Eintracht Frankfurt: Kostic, Andre Silva (P), Kamada, Hinteregger, Zuber
- Andre Silva
- Da Cunha
- Bas Dost
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11