GWN vs ULS – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Korean League (K-League) match between Gwangju FC and Ulsan Hyundai.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 3.00 – 3.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Gwangju FC: Yoon Pyeong-Gook; Lee Eu-Ddeum, R. Ashurmatov, Lee Han Do, Chang Su Kim; Jeong Su Park, Choi Jun-Hyeok, Yeo Reum; Heui Kyun Lee/Marcos Urena, Hyeon Seok Du; Felipe Silva.
Ulsan Hyundai: Jo Hyeon Woo; Kim Tae Hwan, Jung Seung Hyun, Bulthuis, Davidson; Du Jae Won, Yoon Bit Garam, Lee Sang-heon; Lee Chung-yong, In Sung Kim, Junior Negrao.
Team News & Match Tips – GWN vs ULS:
- Gwangju players Kim Hyo-gi, Eom Won-sang and Willyan are injury doubts for this match.
- Important: Do not invest heavily in the Korean League in the early stages. At the start of the season, the results in any league can be unpredictable. So I urge you to NOT invest too heavily in these matches.
- A maximum of 4 foreign players are allowed in the playing XI of each K-League side.
- The K-League season is divided into 3 parts. The regular season has 2 phases while the championship-relegation round happens in the final month of the season. This will, however, be a reduced season.
- My Verdict: Home side Ulsan finished as the runners-up of the K-League last season. They finished level on points with champions Jeonbuk and scored just one goal less than them last season.
- Gwangju FC finished first in the Korean 2nd division last season. They are a newly-promoted club.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Gwangju have struggled this season and have yet to score a single goal in their opening 3 league matches. Last year’s runners-up Ulsan Hyundai will be heavy favourites to win this match at home.
- My Prediction: Gwangju FC 0-2 Ulsan Hyundai
Gwangju FC: Felipe Silva, Yeo Reum, Marcos Urena, Ashurmatov, Choi Jun-Hyeok
Ulsan Hyundai: Junior Negrao, Lee Chung-yong, Jeong Seung-hyun, Kim Tae Hwan
- Junior Negrao
- In Sung Kim/Yoon Bit Garam
- Felipe Silva
- Lee Chung-yong
- Kim Tae Hwan
- Reum Yeo/Choi Jun-Hyeok
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11