GWN vs SEGN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Korean League match between Gwangju FC and Seongnam FC.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 2.30 – 2.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Gwangju FC: Yoon Pyeong-Gook; Lee Eu-Ddeum, R. Ashurmatov, Park Seon Ju, Lee Han Do; Eom Won-sang, Willyan, Choi Jun-Hyeok, Yeo Reum, Marcos Urena; Felipe Silva.
Seongnam FC: Kim Keun Bae; Igor Jovanovic, Yeon Je Un, Ma Sang-hoon, Lee Tae-hee; Park Tae-jun, Park Soo-il, Seo Bo-Min, Jamshid Iskanderov; Hyeon Seong Kim/Dong Hyeon Yang; Tomislav Kis.
Team News & Match Tips – GWN vs SEGN:
- Important: Do not invest heavily in the Korean League in the early stages. At the start of the season, the results in any league can be unpredictable. So I urge you to NOT invest too heavily in these matches.
- A maximum of 4 foreign players are allowed in the playing XI of each K-League side.
- The K-League season is divided into 3 parts. The regular season has 2 phases while the championship-relegation round happens in the final month of the season. This will, however, be a reduced season.
- My Verdict: These two teams are expected to be in a relegation dog fight this season.
- Gwangju FC finished first in the Korean 2nd division last season. They are a newly-promoted club.
- Seongnam FC finished 9th in the K-League last season. They narrowly avoided relegation from the K-League after finishing the season strongly.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- There is nothing much to choose between these 2 sides. Gwangju have a strong home record while Seongnam are a team with K-League pedigree. I am going for a scored draw in this one. If I had to pick a winner, I would just about go for Gwanju FC in this one.
- Interesting Stat: Last season, Gwangju FC lost just one match home while winning 12 and drawing 5.
- My Prediction: Gwangju FC 1-1 Seongnam FC
Gwangju FC: Felipe Silva, Yeo Reum, Marcos Urena, Willyan, Lee Tae-hee
Seongnam FC: Tomislav Kis, Seo Bo-Min, Jamshid Iskanderov, Lee Eu-Ddeum
- Felipe Silva
- Tomislav Kis
- Willyan/Marcos Urena
- Jamshid Iskanderov
- Seo Bo Min
- Lee Tae-hee
- Lee Eu-Ddeum
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 1:
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 2:
Note: DO NOT copy these teams. These teams are just templates. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11