GNGW vs SE – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Korean League match between Gangwon FC and FC Seoul.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.00 – 12.15 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Probable Lineups (Uncertain):
Gangwon FC: Kwang-yeon Lee; Ho-in Lee, Kwang-hoon Shin, Suk-young Yun, Oh-kyu Kim; Kook-young Han, Chi-won Choi, Hyeon-sik Lee, Yeong-jae Lee, Takahiro Nakazato; Kim Ji-Hyun, Kim Sueng-dae.
FC Seoul: Sang Hun Yu; Hwang Hyun Soo, Nam Chun Kim, Ju Sung Kim; Osmar Baba; Kim Jin-ya, Ikram Alibaev, Se Jong Ju, Go Yo Han; Chu Young Park, Pesic/Adriano/Dong Jin Park.
Team News & Match Tips – GNGW vs SE:
- Important: Do not invest heavily in the Korean League in the early stages. At the start of the season, the results in any league can be unpredictable. So I urge you to NOT invest too heavily in these matches.
- A maximum of 4 foreign players are allowed in the playing XI of each K-League side.
- The K-League season is divided into 3 parts. The regular season has 2 phases while the championship-relegation round happens in the final month of the season. This will, however, be a reduced season.
- My Verdict: FC Seoul finished third in the Korean League last season. They were winless in their last 5 matches in the league at the end of last season.
- Gangwon FC finished 6th in the K-League last season. They were the 3rd highest scoring league in the division last season behind Jeonbuk and Ulsan.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- There is not much to choose between these 2 sides. Gangwon are expected to have the majority of the possession while FC Seoul are expected to operate on the counter-attack. Judging by last season’s H2H encounters, any team could win this one.
- Interesting Stat 1: Last season, Gangwon played FC Seoul 5 times in the league and cup. Gangwon won twice, FC Seoul won once and there were 2 draws. All wins were by a one-goal margin.
- Interesting Stat 2: Gangwon midfielder Han Kook-young completed more passes than any other player in the K League last season.
- My Prediction: Gangwon FC 1-1 FC Seoul
Gangwon FC: Kim Ji-Hyun, Kim Sueng-dae, Lee Hyun-Sik, Lee Young-Jae, Kwang-hoon Shin
FC Seoul: Park Chu-young, Adriano, Dong Jin Park, Hwang Hyun Soo, Go Yo Han, Alibaev
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 1:
Note: DO NOT copy these teams. These teams are just templates. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11