GER vs SPA – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Nations League match between Germany and Spain.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.15 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Germany: Trapp; Rudiger, Sule, Ginter; Kehrer, Gundogan, Kroos, Gosens; Sane, Havertz/Brandt; Werner.
Spain: Kepa; Carvajal/Navas, Pau Torres/Diego Llorente, Sergio Ramos, Reguilon/Gayá; Busquets/Merino, Thiago; Jesus Navas/Ansu Fati, Fabián Ruiz, Ferrán Torres; Rodrigo.
Team News & Match Tips – GER vs SPA:
- Marco Asensio, Mikel Oyarzabal and Adama Traore are unavailable for Spain after pulling out of the squad.
- No German players from Bayern Munich (except Sule and Sane) and RB Leipzig have been called up by the team manager Joachim Lowe.
- My Verdict: There is not much at stake for both sides in this contest. Both managers will use this match as an opportunity to fine-tune their combinations ahead of next year’s European Championships. Germany have key players missing but have the home advantage. Spain gets Luis Enrique back as their Head Coach and he will be looking to start a new era with Spain. I am backing both sides to score but Germany to edge this one.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Interesting Fact 1: Germany scored more than 2 goals in seven of their ten competitive matches in 2019.
- Interesting Fact 2: These two teams have faced each other 23 times with Germany leading nine wins while Spain have had seven successes.
- Interesting Fact 3: The last two matches between these 2 sides in a major competition resulted in wins for Spain in the 2010 World Cup semi-final and the 2008 European Championship final.
- Interesting Fact 4: The teams last met in a friendly match in 2018 when Rodrigo and Thomas Müller scored the goals to make it 1-1.
- Interesting Fact 5: The German national team is currently in tenth place in the world rankings. If they slip out of the top ten, there will be at least one top opponent in qualifying for the 2022 World Cup.
- My Prediction: Germany 2-1 Spain
Germany: Timo Werner, Brandt, Kroos, Gosens, Sane, Sule, Kehrer, Havertz, Serdar
Spain: Sergio Ramos, Rodrigo, Ferran, Thiago, Fabian Ruiz, Carvajal, Gaya, Fati, Olmo
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Best Dream11 Combination 4 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11