GER vs NED – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the European Qualifier match between Germany and the Netherlands.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.15 – 11.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Germany: Neuer, Ginter, Sule, Tah, Klostermann, Kimmich, Kroos, Schulz, Gnabry, Werner, Reus.
Netherlands: Cillessen, Veltman/Dumfries, De Ligt, Van Dijk, Blind, De Jong, De Roon, Wijnaldum, Babel, Promes, Depay.
Team News & Match Tips:
- Germany has won all 3 of their qualifiers so far.
- The Netherlands have won 1 and lost 1 of their qualifiers so far.
- The Netherlands lost 3-2 at home to Germany earlier this year.
- Donny van de Beek, Steven Bergwijn and Stefan De Vrij are out injured for the Netherlands.
- Goretzka, Rudiger, Sane and Draxler are out injured for Germany.
- In 42 meetings between the two rivals, the Netherlands have 11 wins, while Germany has 16.
- The Netherlands have not defeated Germany in their homeland since a 3-1 friendly victory in 2002.
- My Prediction: Germany 2-1 Netherlands
- Van Dijk/Klostermann
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League):
- You may pick Van Dijk in place of Blind.
- You may pick Kroos in place of Reus.
- You may pick Wijnaldum or Babel in place of Promes.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11