GER vs HUN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Euro 2020 match between Germany and Hungary.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Tie Breaker Rules:
If two or more teams are tied in points at the end of group play, ties are broken via the following:
- The greatest number of points accrued in the matches between the tied teams.
- Goal difference in the matches played between the tied teams.
- Goals scored in the matches played between the tied teams.
Group F Qualification scenario:
- France have already qualified for the next round. They will finish first in the group if they win, or if they draw and Hungary beats Germany. If France loses and Hungary wins, second place will be decided by goal differential, since France and Hungary played to a draw.
- Germany will advance by beating Hungary. Germany can finish atop the group with a win and a France loss to Portugal. Germany will finish third if it draws Hungary and Portugal beats France, or if it loses to Hungary and Portugal loses to France.
- Portugal will go through with a win against France, or a draw and a German loss to Hungary. If Portugal wins and Germany does not, it will finish first. But if it loses to France and Hungary beats Germany, Portugal would finish fourth.
- Hungary needs a win over Germany and a Portugal loss to France to finish second. It could still finish second on goal differential with a win over Germany and a Portugal win. Hungary will finish third if it wins and France and Portugal play to a draw.
Germany: Neuer; Ginter, Hummels, Rudiger; Kimmich, Goretzka/Gundogan, Kroos, Gosens; Sane, Havertz, Gnabry.
Hungary: Gulacsi; Botka, Orban, At. Szalai; Nagy; Nego, Kleinheisler, Schafer, Fiola; Nikolic, Sallai
Team News & Match Tips – GER vs HUN:
- Thomas Muller and Adam Szalai are major doubts for this match.
- My Verdict: Germany picked up a massive 4-2 win against Portugal in their last match. That result has put their qualification hopes in their own hands. A win or a draw for Germany in Munich tonight will send them through to the next round of Euro 2020. Hungary performed admirably against France last time out but I will back the Germans to pick up the win tonight.
- My Prediction: Germany 2-0 Hungary
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11