GEO vs BLR – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the European Qualifier between Georgia and Belarus.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 9.00 – 9.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Team News & Match Tips – GEO vs BLR:
- Kovalev and Dragun are unavailable for Belarus tonight.
- My Verdict: This is likely to be a low scoring match with Georgia being slight favourites to win. Georgia are ranked 89th by FIFA while Belarus are placed at 87th position.
- Interesting Fact 1: Georgia are undefeated in 7 of their last 8 official home matches (4 wins, 3 draws).
- Interesting Fact 2: Belarusians won only 1 of their 8 Euro 2020 qualifiers (1 draw, 6 defeats).
- Interesting Fact 3: In 5 of the last 6 official matches of the Georgian national team, less than 3 goals have been scored.
- My Prediction: Georgia 1-0 Belarus
Georgia: Kvaratskhelia, Gvilia, Kankava, Okriashvili, Kvilitaia
Belarus: Stasevich, Nekhajchik, Lisakovich, Skavysh, Bordachev, Ngome
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11