FUL vs WOL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Fulham and Wolves.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Fulham: Areola; Tete, Andersen, Adarabioyo, Aina; Reed, Lemina; Reid, Robinson/Loftus-Cheek, Lookman/Cavaleiro; Mitrovic.
Wolves: Patricio; Semedo, Coady, Saiss, Kilman/Ait Nouri; Dendoncker, Neves; Neto, Podence, Traore; Silva.
Team News & Match Tips – FUL vs WOL:
- Jimenez, Marcal, Jonny and Boly are ruled out for this match. Moutinho is a small doubt.
- Cairney is out injured for Fulham. Lookman is a small doubt.
- My Verdict: Fulham are fighting for relegation and they will look to bag a narrow win against Wolves tonight. However, I will back Wolves to score at least one past Fulham tonight and maybe sneak an away win tonight.
- Interesting Fact 1: Fulham have the 2nd best defensive record in the bottom half of the Premier League.
- Interesting Fact 2: Wolves have won eight of the 11 most recent league encounters against Fulham.
- Interesting Fact 3: Fulham have the worst home record in the division this season, earning just 10 points from 16 matches.
- Interesting Fact 4: Wolves have scored the opening goal in only one of their past 20 Premier League matches, and that was an own goal by Leeds United goalkeeper Illan Meslier.
- My Prediction: Fulham 1-2 Wolves
Fulham: Maja, Cavaleiro, Reed, Anguissa, Areola, Lookman
Wolves: Pedro Neto, Traore, Neves, Moutinho, Coady, Saiss
Interesting Low ownership differentials:
- Fabio Silva
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11