FUL vs TOT – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Fulham and Tottenham Hotspur.
Fulham: Rico; Odoi, Ream, Marchand; Christie, Chambers, Seri, Bryan; Schurrle, Mitrovic, Sessegnon.
Tottenham Hotspur: Lloris; Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen; Trippier, Winks, Eriksen, Davies/Rose; Dele, Llorente, Lamela.
- Spurs are totally ravaged by injuries.
- Harry Kane is injured and out till March.
- Son Heung-Min is away on International duty with South Korea.
- Mousa Dembele has signed for a Chinese club and has left the club.
- Moussa Sissoko is has a groin injury and will miss a couple of weeks.
- Eric Dier has returned to full training and there is a small possibility that he starts.
- Lucas Moura and Victor Wanyama are also a major doubt for this match.
- Alfie Mawson and Anguissa are doubts for Fulham.
- New signing Ryan Babel is a doubt.
TEAM NEWS: @ericdier (appendicitis) – returned to full training@HKane (ankle) – commenced rehabilitation@LucasMoura7 (knee) – commenced on-field rehabilitation@VictorWanyama (knee) – begun to reintegrate into training
Heung-Min Son – away with South Korea at Asian Cup pic.twitter.com/Nc5BH4poRM
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) January 18, 2019
Best Dream11 Combination:
Note: Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11.