FUL vs LU – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Fulham and Leeds United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Fulham: Areola; Tete, Andersen, Adarabioyo, Aina; Anguissa/Lemina, Reed, Lookman; Loftus-Cheek; Cavaleiro/Maja.
Leeds United: Meslier; Ayling, Llorente, Struijk, Alioski; Raphinha, Dallas, Phillips, Roberts, Harrison; Bamford.
Team News & Match Tips – FUL vs LU:
- Patrick Bamford is a small doubt for this match.
- Cairney and Decodova-Reid are out injured for Fulham.
- My Verdict: Fulham have been excellent since the turn of the year and they will be in a confident mood heading into tonight’s match against Leeds tonight. They are extremely tough to beat and will be up for the physical battle tonight.
- I will repeat the same thing again – what can we expect from Leeds United? They can batter quality teams and get battered by comparatively weaker teams. However, we can always expect Leeds United to have a go at the opposition.
- Fulham are fighting for relegation and they will look to sneak a 1-0 win against Leeds. However, I will back the Leeds attack to score atleast one past Fulham tonight.
- Interesting Fact 1: No team in the bottom half of the standings has shipped fewer than Fulham’s 36 this season.
- Interesting Fact 2: Fulham have lost just one of their past eight home league matches against Leeds, winning four and drawing three.
- Interesting Fact 3: They have failed to score in four of their past five games, as many as in their first 23 league games this term.
- Interesting Fact 4: Leeds have lost all five games in London this season, conceding 16 goals.
- My Prediction: Fulham 1-1 Leeds United
⚽️ Patrick Bamford has scored in all three of his league appearances for Leeds against Fulham. Only against Wigan Athletic between 2014 and 2019 has he scored in four consecutive league appearances against an opponent. pic.twitter.com/zqjUXKFyEZ
— Fantasy Football Scout Community (@FFS_Community) March 18, 2021
Fulham: Maja, Cavaleiro, Reed, Anguissa, Areola, Lookman
Leeds United: Klich, Bamford, Phillips, Ayling, Dallas, Raphinha
Interesting Low ownership differentials:
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11