In the fourth part of my FS11 Review Series, I will be looking at the Faboom Fantasy Cricket platform and tell you guys about some of their Top Features and Special Offers.
I will also be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Faboom Combination of the ICC Cricket World Cup match between India and Australia.
Faboom Review Video:
How to Play?
- Use this Link to Play on Faboom and join contests for the match between India and Australia.
- Add my referral code – 6DA740 – on sign-up to get Referral Bonus Cash.
- Using the Faboom Referral program, you can earn up to Rs 100 Bonus Cash. You can use your cash bonus to join any public cash contests but you won’t be able to join any private contests with the same.
- For tomorrow’s contest, use Bonus Code “INDAUS50” to get flat 50% Bonus Cash up to Rs 1 Lakh.
- The real differentiating feature of the Faboom app is its Player Ranking System.
- Instead of picking a captain and vice-captain, you can Rank your 11 players according to your preference, higher the rank, higher the points multiplier for that player. The concept is really good and fair.
- You can also choose to play in either of the two modes – Before Toss & After Toss. This basically means that you have the option of joining contests whose deadline is before AND after the confirmed lineups are out for both sides.
- You can add money to your Faboom prepaid wallet by paying through INR Account Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net banking, PayTM and PayU Money.
Faboom Fantasy Cricket: How to Create your Team?
India: Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (C), KL Rahul, MS Dhoni (WK), Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Mohammad Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah.
Australia: David Warner, Aaron Finch (C), Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (WK), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa.
- Both India and Australia are not expected to make many changes to their winning combination.
- Nathan Coulter-Nile is expected to retain his place in the starting XI after producing a superb batting performance against the West Indies. He struggled with the ball, however.
- Virat Kohli often makes surprising selection decisions in major tournament matches.
- Mohammad Shami was left out of the previous match as India went in with two spinners. Shami bowls good bouncers and as Australia struggled against bouncy deliveries in their previous match against the West Indies, Shami may come in.
- If he comes in, Bhuvneshwar Kumar might go out.
Rules and Scoring:
Best Faboom Combination:
Note: Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11