FRA vs UKR – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA World Cup Qualifier between France and Ukraine.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.00 – 1.15 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
France: Lloris – Pavard, Varane, Kimpembe, Hernandez – Mbappé, Pogba, Kanté, Rabiot – Griezmann, Giroud.
Ukraine: Bushchan – Karavaev, Zabarnyi, Mykolenko, Sobol – Malinovskiy, Sydorchuk, Zinchenko – Marlos, Yaremchuk, Zubkov.
Team News & Match Tips – FRA vs UKR:
- Andriy Yarmolenko and Viktor Tsyhankov are out injured for Ukraine.
- My Verdict: World Champions France will be heavy favourites to win tonight against Ukraine. While a clean sheet for France is not a guarantee, Ukraine’s depleted strike force certainly makes it more probable. Back Mbappe and co. to register a comfortable win against Ukraine tonight.
- Interesting Fact 1: France have lost only 3 of their last 34 matches in all competitions.
- Interesting Fact 2: Antoine Griezmann has missed his last 3 penalties for France.
- My Prediction: France 3-0 Ukraine
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11