FRA vs CRO – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Nations League match between France and Croatia.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.15 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
France: Lloris – Upamecano, Lenglet, Hernandez – Sissoko, Kanté, Nzonzi, F. Mendy – Griezmann – Martial, Ben Yedder.
Croatia: Livakovic – Jedvaj, Lovren, Vida, Barisic – Badelj, Brozovic – Rebic, Kovacic, Perisic – Petkovic.
Team News & Match Tips – FRA vs CRO:
- Kylian Mbappe tested positive for COVID 19 yesterday and is hence unavailable tonight.
- Modric and Rakitic are unavailable for Croatia.
- My Verdict: France registered an unimpressive 1-0 win against Sweden last week with Mbappe scoring the winner. Manager Deschamps will most likely make 7 changes to the team that played against Sweden last week.
- Croatia, on the other hand, got thumped 4-1 by Portugal last week. Without Modric and Rakitic, Croatia lost the midfield battle against Portugal and were completely outplayed on all fronts.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- This is, of course, a repeat of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Final. Even without Mbappe, France will be favourites to prevail over Croatia tonight. The Croatians have struggled ever since the World Cup and they will be hoping to keep the score down tonight.
- Interesting Fact 1: France are undefeated in their last 6 matches against Croatia in all competitions.
- Interesting Fact 2: France have lost only 2 of their last 29 matches and are unbeaten in their last 13.
- Interesting Fact 3: France are undefeated in their last 13 home matches (10 wins, 3 draws).
- Interesting Fact 4: France have obtained 5 penalties in their last 7 matches with Antoine Griezmann missing his last 3 attempts for his country.
- Interesting Fact 5: Each of France’s last 35 goals have been scored from inside the box.
- My Prediction: France 2-0 Croatia
France: Griezmann, Ben Yedder, Martial, Mendy, Upamecano, Sissoko
Croatia: Rebic, Petkovic, Kovacic, Petkovic, Brozovic, Vida, Jedvaj
- Ben Yedder
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11