FIO vs SPZ – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Serie A match between Fiorentina and Spezia.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 10.30 – 11.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Fiorentina: Dragowski; Milenkovic, Pezzella, Martinez Quarta; Venuti, Bonaventura, Pulgar, Amrabat, Biraghi; Kouamé, Vlahovic.
Spezia: Provedel; Vignati, Ismaili, Chabot, Marchizza; Estevez, Ricci, Maggiore; Gyasi, Agudelo, Saponara.
Team News & Match Tips – FIO vs SPZ:
- Ribery is out injured for Fiorentina.
- Erlic and Bastoni are suspended for Spezia while Terzi is out injured. Nzola is not in the squad.
- My Verdict: Giant killers Spezia, one of the surprise packages in Serie A this season, faces an inconsistent but dangerous Fiorentina side tonight.
- Fiorentina were embroiled in a relegation battle a few weeks ago but have steered clear of trouble after producing some decent performances in the last couple of months.
- Spezia’s away record in Serie A has been very impressive this season. A few weeks ago, they produced a major shock by defeating Napoli at the Stadio Diego Maradona. Last week, they thumped AC Milan by a 2-0 scoreline.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- There is no clear favourite for this match. I am expecting both sides to score in this one tonight but Spezia to edge it.
- Interesting Fact 1: Fiorentina have won only two of their last 13 matches against newly-promoted teams in Serie A.
- Interesting Fact 2: Spezia could become the fourth team in Serie A history to score 11 consecutive goals with different scorers in a single season.
- Interesting Fact 3: Spezia is the only team in this league to have scored fewer points against teams in the lower half of the table (11) than against teams in the upper half (13).
- Interesting Fact 4: Spezia have collected 24 points so far: among the newly-promoted teams in Serie A, after 22 games, only Chievo did better in 2001/02.
- My Prediction: Fiorentina 2-2 Spezia
Fiorentina: Castrovilli, Pulgar, Cutrone, Dalbert, Milenkovic, Ribery
Spezia: Nzola, Gyasi, Pobega, Terzi, Agoume, Galabinov
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11