FCG vs NEUFC – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Indian Super League 20/21 match between FC Goa and NorthEast United FC.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 7.00 – 7.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
FC Goa: Mohammed Nawaz; Seriton Fernandes, James Donachie, Ivan Gonzalez, Saviour Gama; Edu Bedia, Lenny Rodrigues; Seiminlen Doungel, Alberto Noguera, Brandon Fernandes; Igor Angulo.
NorthEast United FC: Subhasish Roy Chowdhury; Ashutosh Mehta, Benjamin Lambot, Dylan Fox, Gurjinder Kumar; Lalengmawia, Khassa Camara; Ninthoinganba Meetei, Federico Gallego, Rakesh Pradhan/Britto PM; Kwesi Appiah.
Team News & Match Tips – FCG vs NEUFC:
- Redeem Tlang is suspended for this match.
- It is the start of a fresh season so the lineups are very uncertain for both sides. For the first 7-10 days of the season, mostly trust players of pedigree who have done well in the past seasons.
- My Verdict: ISL semi-finalists FC Goa were known for their attacking style of football under former manager Sergio Lobera. Unsurprisingly, FC Goa were the highest scorers in the league last season (46 goals).
- Former Goa manager Sergio Lobera was sacked towards the end of the previous campaign and he has now become the Mumbai City Head Coach. Above all, however, their ISL top-scorer Ferran Corominas also left the club at the end of last season. However, a lot of their experienced players such as Hugo Boumous, Ahmed Jahouh, Mourtada Fall and Mandar Rao Dessai have also left the club for Mumbai City FC.
- NorthEast United have looked like a very strong defensive unit in the early part of the campaign. They defend deep and limit the opposition to a few shots on target.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Even though Goa haven’t started well this season, they will be favourites to win this match. NorthEast United have the defensive capabilities to frustrate FC Goa, but the Gaurs have enough firepower to score 2-3 goals.
- Interesting Fact 1: FC Goa completed 448 passes against Bengaluru FC.
- Interesting Fact 2: Head to Head:- 5 wins for FC Goa, 2 wins for NorthEast United, 5 draws.
- Interesting Fact 3: NorthEast United average less than a goal a game in the ISL.
- Interesting Fact 4: NorthEast United ended their 14-match winless streak by beating Mumbai in their opening match.
- My Prediction: FC Goa 2-1 NorthEast United FC
FC Goa: Edu Bedia, Igor Angulo, Jorge Ortiz, Ivan Gonzalez, James Donachie
NorthEast United FC: Idrissa Sylla, Kwesi Appaiah, Gallego, Lalengmawia
- Edu Bedia
- Ivan Gonzalez
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11