FC Goa vs Mumbai City FC – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the ISL semi-final second leg between FC Goa and Mumbai City FC. The first leg ended in a 5-1 win for FC Goa against Mumbai City FC.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 6.30-6.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Confirmed Lineups (updated):
FC Goa: Naveen Kumar; Seriton Fernandes, Mourtada Fall, Carlos Pena, Mandar Rao Dessai; Ahmed Jahouh, Lenny Rodrigues; Brandon Fernandes, Hugo Boumous, Jackichand Singh; Ferran Corominas.
Mumbai City FC: Amrinder Singh; Joyner Lourenco, Anwar Ali, Lucian Goian, Sauvik Chakrabarti; Milan Singh, Raynier Fernandes; Arnold Issoko, Paulo Machado, Modou Sougou; Rafael Bastos.
- No major injuries or suspensions for either side.
- If Goa gets an early goal, I expect them to sit back and conserve their energy for the ISL Final. Important players could be substituted early and we might not get a goal-fest like the 1st leg.
- FC Goa 2-0 Mumbai City FC is my prediction.
- Goa have kept seven clean sheets against Mumbai over the course of five seasons.
- Mumbai have been beaten thrice in the league stage this season by Goa, 5-0 thrashing the first time, followed by 2-0 loss.
- Sougou has scored Mumbai’s highest tally of goals in a single season at 12. He scored a hattrick against ATK a couple of weeks ago.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (updated):
Note: Follow me on Twitter for all the confirmed lineups – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11