FCG vs MCFC – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Indian Super League 20/21 match between FC Goa and Mumbai City FC.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 7.00 – 7.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
FC Goa: Mohammad Nawaz; Seriton Fernandes, James Donachie, Ivan Garrido Gonzalez, Sanson Pereira; Lenny Rodrigues, Edu Bedia; Seminlen Doungel, Brandon Fernandes, Alberto Noguera/Jorge Ortiz; Igor Angulo.
Mumbai City FC: Amrinder Singh; Mohammad Rakip, Hernan, Sarthak Golui, Mandar Rao Dessai; Mourtada Fall, Rowllin Borges; Farukh Choudhary, Hugo Boumous, Adam Le Fondre; Bartholomew Ogbeche.
Team News & Match Tips – FCG vs MCFC:
- Ahmed Jahouh is suspended for Mumbai City FC tonight.
- Raynier Fernandes is an injury doubt for this match for Mumbai.
- It is the start of a fresh season so the lineups are very uncertain for both sides. For the first 7-10 days of the season, mostly trust players of pedigree who have done well in the past seasons.
- My Verdict: ISL semi-finalists FC Goa were known for their attacking style of football under former manager Sergio Lobera. Unsurprisingly, FC Goa were the highest scorers in the league last season (46 goals).
- Former Goa manager Sergio Lobera was sacked towards the end of the previous campaign and he has now become the Mumbai City Head Coach. Above all, however, their ISL top-scorer Ferran Corominas also left the club at the end of last season.
- However, a lot of their experienced players such as Hugo Boumous, Ahmed Jahouh, Mourtada Fall and Mandar Rao Dessai have also left the club for Mumbai City FC.
- Under Lobera, Mumbai City have one of the best squads in the Indian Super League. In their opening match, however, they went down 1-0 against NorthEast United in an attritional battle.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- On paper, FC Goa seem to be favourites to win this match. Mumbai City don’t seem to have clicked under their new manager whereas FC Goa seem to have picked up from where they left off last season. There is too much attacking talent on both sides for me to confidently predict a clean sheet for either of them. I will just about back Goa in this one, but Lobera may spring a surprise against his former side.
- Interesting Fact 1: Mumbai City had more than 60 percent possession and completed 451 passes against NEUFC last time out while Goa completed 448 passes against Bengaluru FC.
- Interesting Fact 2: Head to Head:- 7 wins for FC Goa, 4 wins for Mumbai City, 3 draws.
- My Prediction: FC Goa 2-1 Mumbai City FC
FC Goa: Edu Bedia, Igor Angulo, Jorge Ortiz, Ivan Gonzalez, James Donachie
Mumbai City FC: Le Fondre, Ogbeche, Jahouh, Boumous, Borges, Mourtada Fall
- Le Fondre
- Edu Bedia
- Mourtada Fall
- Jorge Ortiz
- Ivan Gonzalez
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11